Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Linea


I am sure most guys love cars... Like a normal guy, was hoping to have a decent choice buying my next car. With a limited budget, always thought that Suzuki Swift would be the only option. And then, the Fiat Linea was launched.

Have always loved the Fiat Palio from day one. But its after-sales service, build quality, mileage etc. were issues which didn't make for intelligent buying. But I was in love with Fiat cars for sure. When the Linea was launched, the words for me were sexy, stunning, amazing, beautiful and WOW!
Moreover after seeing every publication, car enthusiast, critic, TV show going ga-ga and proving that finally Fiat had got it right, I am just tempted every day by the thought of buying one. Its over-budget for me for sure, but then the answer to that is wait for the 'Grande Punto' which will be competing with the likes of the Swift and the Fabia. It can't be bad at all after the Linea. Also, it just doesn't help that my neighbour has a shiny black Linea outside my door and I pass it every day :(

And the punchline - "Admiration Guaranteed..." is bang-on. Look at this video and I guarantee you'll fall in love with the car. The video is aptly titled "Fiat Linea fascination" ;)
Go droool...




More on the Linea at what it can make you do. Look at the ad below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.