Sunday, December 23, 2007

Something I was...

Love this song...Kisi Ki Muskurahaton Pe Ho Nisaar from the film Anari (1959) by Raj Kapoor. Always wanted to be such a person. Alas, as time flew realised quite the contrary.

Can we actually be so nice...I want to be. Being nasty or rude or scheming isn't me. I would rather be innocent (alas...) and honest and caring. Infact I was caring, really really caring. But not for long...

Without boring you further...here's the video of the song...sung beautifully by Mukesh for Raj Kapoor



2 comments:

Shweta said...

Stop being hard on yourself. To know if you are nasty, rude or scheming, ask people who know you. You have lost the ability to see things as they are.

Starry Eyed said...

You are still the most caring person for me bro....Don't be so ruthless on urself...It hurts me more than I can say this to u...You are the same person..loving..caring..the bestest of the bestest of the bestest..Am proud to have u beyond words...You have abilities which even u are not aware of...You don't have to be nice..you are nice...you are honest..You don't even know what you are..tat's the sad thing...

You can think in depth but can't see yourself in those depths?